A subscription to SPAC Research includes access to:
- Time-saving summaries of merger agreements, proxy statements, and material SEC filings
- A sortable database of pre-IPO, active, and closed SPACs with details of each company and transaction
- A calendar of SPAC IPOs, shareholder meetings, liquidation dates, and other events for easy reference
- A dynamically updating Yield-to-Maturity tool that incorporates trust account earnings, taxes, working capital withdrawals, and sponsor contributions
- Interactive underwriting, legal, and auditor league tables highlighting active participants in the SPAC universe
- A data-driven newsletter delivered weekly with unique SPAC market insights
- API access providing easy, automated access to our database (optional feature)
And much more!
A SPAC Research trial membership includes access to a limited sample of companies within our coverage umbrella.
For group rates or to inquire about our API data product, please contact us.